Information on the right of withdrawal
Purchases on the site are subject to the discipline of D.Lgs. 206/05, which guarantees you the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract.
Conditions of the right of withdrawalo
- the purchased good must be substantially intact
- IThe right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, therefore excluding purchases made by resellers or by subjects who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties.
- shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
- upon arrival in the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering ( the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal ) therefore we recommend the utmost attention in preparing the package, for example using the original packaging .
- to exercise this right you must send us a communication to that effect, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods and send us the goods within 15 days .
Procedure to follow
Send an email to email@example.com containing the declaration of want to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the required data:
Then you must wait for a communication from our Customer Service authorizing the return.
- order number and order date
- invoice number or sales document
- which products must be subject to withdrawal (identifying them with the article code)
- your bank details (IBAN code)
Upon receipt of this communication, you must return the returned goods within 15 days to
ENOTECA CALICE DIVINO
VIA STAZIONE 2 S.ANGELO SCALO
53024 MONTALCINO SI
ENOTECA CALICE DIVINO undertakes to reimburse the customer within 14 working days from receipt of the goods by crediting the customer with the amount corresponding to the value of the goods resulting from the invoice.
Shipping costs are not included in the above amount. This in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999